Was looking back at last years all district football..Just figured I'd post to see some predictions for this year..
Was looking back at last years all district football..Just figured I'd post to see some predictions for this year..
"Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."
Play Like a Champion Today
[img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]
I would probably go with....
Offense
QB - Ethan Stewart
RB - Michael Robinson
RB - Shane Bright
RB - Josh Miles
WR - Jaymil Sensabaugh
WR - Delmas Lawson
WR - Mumpower
OL - Don't know enough of the OL names in the district so I couldn't fill that one out
K - Derek Robbins
P - Zak Clifton
Defense
DL - Josh Miles
DL - CJ Phillips
LB - Christ Strouth
LB - Derek Robbins
LB - Brett Leedy
LB - Will Godsey
DB - Jaycob Coleman
DB - Delmas Lawson
DB - Sammie Jesse
Offensive Player of the Year
Delmas Lawson
Defenseive Co-Player of the Year
Josh Miles/CJ Phillips
Coach of the Year
Jimbo Adams and the Burton coaching staff
That is all I could think off at this moment... Sorry about the OL names, don't know enough of them..
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Don't they usually specify D1 and D2 coaching staffs of the year?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah I think they might....
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Drew Hubbard has got to be on that list..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Your right, good one....It is just a rough list, it was all I could think of at the time...
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
QB - Ethan Stewart
FB - Josh Miles
FB - Guy from clintwood
RB - Myron Pinkston
RB - Chris Robinson
RB - Brett Leedy
WR - Delmas Lawson
WR - Jaymil Sensabaugh
WR - Jay Coleman
TE - Adam Kiser
C - Cody McElroy
OL - ?
DL - Josh Miles
DL - dude from clintwood
LB - Drew Hubbard
LB - Will Godsey
LB - Johnny Deel
LB - Jaycob Coleman
DB - Jay Coleman....don't know anyone else?
I don't really know anyone that doesn't play for Burton, PV, GC, or clintwood?
[ QUOTE ]
FB - Guy from clintwood
[/ QUOTE ]
Derick Robbins
[ QUOTE ]
DL - dude from clintwood
[/ QUOTE ]
CJ Phillips
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks